So I do my best to comply. I started out with basic French Bread recipe except mixing
- 1/2c Organic Oat Flour and
- 1c Unbleached AP Flour with
- 3/4c warm water & yeast (w/one sugar cube)
I kneaded lightly for about one minute on a floured surface, dusted the ball, placed it back in the bowl, covered with saran and put in the oven (warm, but not on).
After one rise, I rolled out the dough onto a floured surface to about 1/2″ thick and spread a light coat of browned butter and
- 1/2c brown sugar
- 1/4c chopped almonds
- some dried cranberries
- (considerable amount of) ground cinnamon
- (tiny bit of) clove
- (and a little) white sugar
then rolled up the whole thing like a jelly roll, pinched the ends and baked in the oven at 400 until golden on top.